Ammonia Refrigeration PSM Compliance
30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE TO HELP YOU STAY COMPLIANT
Create A Safe, Secure & Compliant Workplace With Process & Safety Solutions
If you need help with total compliance, or just specific areas in the ammonia refrigeration process, our team is uniquely equipped to give you guidance, identify potential gaps in your processes, and set you on the right path toward a safer, more productive, and compliant workplace. To work with one of the U.S.’s leading process safety management consultants, simply click the contact us button below and fill out our online form. From there, a member of our team will reach out to schedule your OSHA PSM compliance audit. We look forward to working with you.
PSS OFFERS TOTAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- The process safety management (PSM) standard applies to all ammonia refrigeration systems of 10,000 pounds or more. Process & Safety Solutions LLC (PSS) personnel have extensive experience in conducting CHEM-NEP inspections of ammonia systems and the applicable OSHA requirements. Our PSM services can help you maintain a degree of confidence in the sustainability and business performance of your ammonia system throughout the full life cycle of your assets. At PSS, we work to instill confidence in our clients that their operating procedures are clear, succinct, and compliant with the strictest of OSHA and EPA regulations. In order to ensure complete compliance, and a safe, productive workplace, we offer a full range of compliant audit services:
- Complete Program & Compliance Documentation Management
- Quarterly or Semi-Annual Facility Visits
- Annual Visual Inspection of the Ammonia System (B-110/B-109)
- Annual Required Testing & Inspection Safety Systems
- Vibration Monitoring of Compressors and Pumps
- Compressor Oil Sampling & Analysis
- Ammonia & O2 Sensor Calibration
- 5-year Independent (Conduct a portion each year using a combination of UT and Digital Techniques to screen for Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI))
- Ensure PM Documentation and Procedures are up to date
- Annual Respirator Fit Testing
- Operator Refresher Training
- Annual Compliance Training (LMS)
- PHA Revalidation
- Integrated HSE Management Systems Design and Development
- Standard Operating Procedure Development & Review
- Management of Change (MOC) System Design and Consulting
- Relief System Design & Basis Development & Verification
- P&ID Updates/CAD Services
- Ventilation System Design Documentation & Testing
- Safety Culture Evaluation, Training and Organizational Change
- OSHA PSM Inspection Preparation
- OSHA Mediation/Consulting
- Contractor Evaluation Program Development & Certification
The Core Of Our Process Safety Management Services
At PSS, we are about more than mere compliance with regulatory guidelines. When you work with our team of skilled and experienced PSM consultants, you are investing into the long-term health of your company.
By exposing potential gaps in your process, thereby creating crystal clear operating procedures, you are providing your workers an environment where they can be safe and thrive, resulting in greater productivity and a healthier brand image.
Process Hazard Analysis Revalidation
When you’re working in the realm of hazardous chemicals, OSHA requires your process hazard analysis (PHA) be updated and revalidated every five years. This shows OSHA that you are committed to your responsibility as an employer to protect your employees, and the general public, from the fallout of accidental chemical releases.
Not only that, a process hazard analysis ensures you have systems in place in the case of a serious workplace incident. In order to prevent damage to your brand and workplace productivity, routinely investing in PHA is simply a smart business decision.
A Leading Risk Management Plan Consultant
When it comes to hazardous chemicals, OSHA isn’t the only regulating agency you have to consider. The EPA also requires you to submit a risk management plan (RMP) every five years.
When you work with PSS, we’ll help you develop a comprehensive written plan that will ensure compliance with the EPA’s most stringent standards. Our team knows the ins and outs of regulation, and we take a comprehensive approach with your business. You can rest assured that major gaps will be weeded out and a robust safety system will be put into place.